Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Wellnigh as at as files
2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm by Guest

» Nesh/Nih's App. ***ACCEPTED***
2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm by Decysero

» HEY GUYS! Check this out.
2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm by Guest

» Premonition
2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm by Guest

» killveteran: apply trying again
2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 am by Guest

» apply from killveteran***pending/denied***
2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm by willie

» Rigt's Application***Accepted**
2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm by willie

»  App for the guild***Declined***
2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» My departure from Premonition
2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 am by Decysero

Similar topics
Info

2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER

Go down 
+7
Prophet
Ratedm
Deadlyshock
Paramore
Tirionl / Wimert
Dagany
willie
11 posters
AuthorMessage

2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  Empty
PostSubject: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:56 pm

ok ok, there will be a poll voting for 2nd Wave of Officer Elections in the guild tonight,
to enroll to be a candidates for this position, reply with your char name and class.. also, by giving us additional information about ur qualities of what it u can make happen or do in or outside game could increase ur chances in being enlist

Enlisted Candidate
1) Hellisbaq - helped ppl and believes himself devoted enough and ready for this position

2) Dagany

3) Zerax spends atleast 90% of his onnline time of helping randoms or guildies, if ppl ask him for help or annything he does his best to help them

4)Cysero been with us for awhile, well liked and is mature. (more info added later)

5) Deadlyshock : help memeber in guild alot when he can. Etc. Enchanting/doing sother proffessions as well. Nice and helpful with bugs/things that most people needed help with. etc, also usually on almost 24/7

6)Phophet

7)Dourrden

Cool

ok, give ur opinions on them(their Negative and positive qualities) and if u wish to be a candidate for Officer position and u think u have the devotion and what it takes. post a reply on this topic with ur char name and if your worthy and well liked enough in the guild, u will be added onto the listed above and to the*Officer Poll* that will be created tonight to vote for our 2nd Wave of Officer elections tonight.

also, remember the Code of Conduct for the Rules of Ranking, u also must have these quality in you

#1) Officers: Officers are chosen Members who shows a lot of leadership skills and potential enough to read situations hidden from what seems to be. also, Officers are those who are compassionate and knows how to crowd control, dissolve arguments & conflicts. Bringer of peace, etc. sunny

Last edited by Aresfour on Tue May 24, 2011 6:43 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
willie
Officer
Officer
willie

PostSubject: zerax (shaman)   2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:01 am

i spendt atleast 90% of my onnline time of helping randoms or guildies, if ppl ask for help or annything i do my best to help them
Back to top Go down
Dagany
Officer
Officer
Dagany

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:07 am

Yeaaaaah, uh.. Good qualities? Right.. gimme a sec.
I've been in the guild for mad long, and been an elite since the beginning. I was also in Knight's Errant with Ares for even longer before then.
I'm friends with basically everyone in the guild, and I help when I can. I'd help a lot more if I was as good as Zer or Hell, but 'eh.
I've also proven myself very helpful in terms of guild administration with helping getting the forum started and helping scout out some other guild bugs (like that gbank viewing bug).
I'm good humored, but I know when to keep things serious. If something needs to be dealt with I know how to deal with it, and I always do so appropriately. I don't let emotions get in the way of important decisions.
k. all i can think of.

oh, and I'm online like 24/7. cause i have no life.
Back to top Go down
http://premonition.forumq.net
Tirionl / Wimert
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Tirionl / Wimert

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:21 am

This is going to be a tough campaign. I can't tell who will win. I am voting for all of you lol..... i wish
Back to top Go down
Dagany
Officer
Officer
Dagany

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:38 am

2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  Slnrwk
you know you like that banner that literally took 3 seconds to make online. you know you do.

oh and yes, those are pictures of Africa. They didn't have much variety.

OR how about THIS ONE?
2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  1306118589
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Elite Member
Elite Member
Paramore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:19 am

i would like to nominate ZERAX .. xD Pretty cool Guildmember ..

EDIT : I would like to add Deadlyshock / Visento ...

Last edited by Paramore on Mon May 23, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadlyshock
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:00 pm

I would Like to apply for officer status.

Reason: I've help memeber in guild alot, when i can. Etc. Enchanting/doing soo many proffessions switch for guildies. Nice and help, with bugs/things that most people needed help with.

Also I'm on 24/7 cause... Nothing to do? XD

"deadlyshock/orc shaman 85"

(:
Back to top Go down
Ratedm

PostSubject: Officer app   2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:53 am

I would like to apply for the position. I've played eternion for over 2 years, and despite not being a vip or extremely geared, i know a lot of things about the game. I have 6 years of experience of running a guild on retail, and I tend to get along with everyone. I've been in the guild since day 1, and dont plan on leaving Smile.

thanks for your consideration.

GO PREMONITION!!!
Back to top Go down
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:48 am

I would also like to offer my services to the guild by becoming an officer. I am 15, so i still go to school, but i spend literally all my after school hours playing wow when im not doing homework. Ive been with eternion for about 2 years now. I know quite a few of the people on Deathwing, and have made many friends in and outside of the guild. I have a better sense of humor than Dag, and can be serious and do what needs to be done, if nessasary. I am a VIP (a very cheap one at that) and i try to help people with their technical problems if i can seeing as it takes me quite a bit of time to do those good raids, such as Catacombs. albino
-Prophet-
Back to top Go down
WhoDeeKnee

WhoDeeKnee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:58 am

Prophet wrote:
I have a better sense of humor than Dag,
-Prophet-

This made me laugh.

/E: I nominate Dourrden.
Back to top Go down
Dourrden
Elite Member
Elite Member
Dourrden

PostSubject: I ANNOUNCE MY CANDIDACY for OFFICER!!!!   2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:20 am

I would like to ake this time to let every 1 know i have played DW since it was 6 hours old (alots changed since then) Ive had my own guild Called Soldier of Fortune, b4 so ive dealt with guild problems. I have 32 DAYS played as Dourrden. As an officer I am prepered to answer all the questions ppl have . And take time to see them thru. Im 32 ( not a child) i have reasoning skills . I signed the charter cause i have seen Ares around and knew he was a dedicated player.
I am NOT a VIP i have had to work VERY hard to get what little i do have. So if u want a mature hard worker for an officer VOTE FOR ME!
Back to top Go down
GunPoint
Elite Member
Elite Member
GunPoint

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:45 am

Voting for Cys cheers ohhh and Dag cheers
Back to top Go down
Bigbullshift

PostSubject: Bigbullshift   2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:52 am

helpfull and a very nice person. Very Happy
That's all i can come up with :S
Back to top Go down
Bigbullshift

PostSubject: VOTE FOR ME!   2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:53 am

And im applying for officer btw xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:45 am

the poll is created, go http://premonition.forumq.net/t113-2nd-wave-of-officer-voting

and vote! each person gets to vote for 2 different ppl, dont cheat!
Back to top Go down
Dagany
Officer
Officer
Dagany

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Prophet wrote:
I have a better sense of humor than Dag. -Prophet-
ily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER    2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER  Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd wave) ENLIST FOR OFFICER
Page 1 of 1