Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Wellnigh as at as files
Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm by Guest

» Nesh/Nih's App. ***ACCEPTED***
Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm by Decysero

» HEY GUYS! Check this out.
Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm by Guest

» Premonition
Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm by Guest

» killveteran: apply trying again
Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 am by Guest

» apply from killveteran***pending/denied***
Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm by willie

» Rigt's Application***Accepted**
Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm by willie

»  App for the guild***Declined***
Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» My departure from Premonition
Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 am by Decysero

Similar topics
Info

Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tzepesch

Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   Empty
PostSubject: Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*    Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Goodevening ladies and gentlemen. Smile
I noticed that there is several players around with your guild tag on. Since my old guild was founded by a questionable guy and the guild members always seems to be offline, I rather want to join your guild. You seem to be a lot more social. Nevertheless I shall fill out your template for applications:

Character information:

Char Name: Thoromagic
Class: Druid
Spec: Feral for prime, planning restoration to be secondary.

How long have you been playing on this server?:
I've recently (some weeks ago) re-joined Eternion wow. I picked Deathwing to be my new server. It has been at least a year since I played here last. My friends had VIP rank 4 chars here, but they stopped gamin for a while, so I found other games to play. So I've been playing here a while, though some changes have been made since last time. Wink

How well are you with the Magic Stone?:
Been there forever haven't it? Wink Well I use it to resurrect and teleport around, haven't bought VIP and all that stuff so I haven't used anything but traveling back and forth quest areas and special dungeons.

What would you say your best qualities are?:
Something that haven't got anything to do with guilds and World of Warcraft. But hey, I'm good with people, rest will come to knowledge when you get to know me better.

What Interests you most about our guild?:
First of all, to be less lonely when I play. Very Happy Know that there's a lot of players online, but I really wanna distinguish a little bit from all the newcomers and those you just cannot have fun and chat with. I want some teamplay qualities, not just quantities in form of gems and items. Wink

who do you usually hang out with on the server?:
One of my old IRL friends joined too, Andersbixx is his current char name. He was one of the former VIP's from the original Eternion server I told about above. Wink

Personal Information:

Name: Thor Byrgesen

Where are you from?: Copenhagen, Denmark

Some information about you, what do you like to do, hobbies:
Everything geeky. Very Happy
This should show a lot about me:

For more info I would like to add that I'm not necessarily gaming daily @ Deathwing, I have some education and other things to do too, but I would contribute to be a part of the guild. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tzepesch

PostSubject: Link's missing. :P   Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:03 pm

"This should show a lot about me: " Dunno what happened to the link, I used the link form. Smile
Back to top Go down
One

PostSubject: Re: Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*    Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Tzepesch wrote:

What Interests you most about our guild?:
First of all, to be less lonely when I play. Very Happy

I hear ya. Good app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*    Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:02 pm

impressive app, lol btw im 1989 as well..

anyways, accepted. pst Aresfour,Onewarrior,Blanko, Tirionl for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*    Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*   Empty

Back to top Go down

Application from ACC Tzepesch, Char Thoromagic *****Accepted*
Page 1 of 1