Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Wellnigh as at as files
Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm by Guest

» Nesh/Nih's App. ***ACCEPTED***
Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm by Decysero

» HEY GUYS! Check this out.
Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm by Guest

» Premonition
Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm by Guest

» killveteran: apply trying again
Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 am by Guest

» apply from killveteran***pending/denied***
Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm by willie

» Rigt's Application***Accepted**
Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm by willie

»  App for the guild***Declined***
Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» My departure from Premonition
Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 am by Decysero

Similar topics
Info

Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peeveepness

Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* Empty
PostSubject: Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'*   Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Char Name:Peeveepness
Class:Tauren shamAn
Spec:Enhancement

How long have you been playing on this server?:
About 4 months this coming friday play for a 1-2 hours a day and try to get done with what i can.
How well are you with the Magic Stone?
I know the magic stone pretty well id say better than my own house I live in everyday ('Very Happy')
What would you say your best qualities are?:
My best qualities i would say are Helping when im not busy. Im friendly and i get along with people really real.
What Interests you most about our guild?:
What interest I have in the guild is it seems well built and alot of you guys do almost about everything and i wanna join in on the fun XD
who do you usually hang out with on the server?:
I hang with about anyone that ask me for help. Mainly i hang with Zerax caused he helped me when i was new on the server.
what kind gear do you have?
I have some tide gear and wild forest working on dragon or seal gear from catacombs. The current weapon im using is Hand Of Ragnoras@9 working on @10 and maybe getting VIP 3 or 3.5 if have money to spare.
how much dps do you carry?
Atm i do almost 55-60k
Personal Information:

Name:Michael

Where are you from?:
Saint Charles, Illinois
Some information about you, what do you like to do, hobbies:Play basketball on my spare time. Most time i hang out with friends and when i dont i play on the server.
Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Peeveepness on Fri May 27, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'*   Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:01 am

Hello there Peeveepness.
Will discuss between officers what to do about you, you will get an answer asap.
Back to top Go down
Peeveepness

PostSubject: Re: Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'*   Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:14 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'*   Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:15 am

his app seems good, but ive never seen him around b4 so idk.. lol u guys decide, im drinking at Rio hotel lobby atm, so far ive lost 30$ on blackjack lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'*   Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'* Empty

Back to top Go down

Peeveepness's application*****Accepted'*
Page 1 of 1