Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Wellnigh as at as files
HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm by Guest

» Nesh/Nih's App. ***ACCEPTED***
HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm by Decysero

» HEY GUYS! Check this out.
HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm by Guest

» Premonition
HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm by Guest

» killveteran: apply trying again
HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 am by Guest

» apply from killveteran***pending/denied***
HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm by willie

» Rigt's Application***Accepted**
HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm by willie

»  App for the guild***Declined***
HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» My departure from Premonition
HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 am by Decysero

Similar topics
Info

HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhoDeeKnee

WhoDeeKnee

HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   Empty
PostSubject: HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*    HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:24 am

Character information:

Char Name : HammerHorn; WhoDeeKnee
Class : Paladin; Mage
Spec: Protection; Frost

How long have you been playing on this server? : Coming up on three months; 11 Days total time.

How well are you with the Magic Stone? : Like the back of my hand.

What would you say your best qualities are? : Friendly, great people skills, and a hard worker.

What Interests you most about our guild? : Mostly the members, I know quite a few of them fairly well.

Who do you usually hang out with on the server? : Anyone who is modest, and helpful. (Ares, Paramore, Dourrden)

Personal Information:

Name : Andy

Where are you from? : Fort Worth, Texas.

Some information about you, what do you like to do, hobbies : Well I work for a company called Primerica, we help people get a general view of their assets, and their worth. We help people get out of debt and build financial security for their futures(retirement, college funds etc). My hobbies mostly consist of World of Warcraft, Frisbee Golf, and my wife and kid. Thats enough about me I assume? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   Empty
PostSubject: Re: HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*    HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:36 am

hey Andy, we share the same name, and ive met u around the first time i joined this server and officers in guild chat favors you too! welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down

HammerHorn/WhoDeeKnee's Application *****Accepted*
Page 1 of 1