Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Wellnigh as at as files
Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm by Guest

» Nesh/Nih's App. ***ACCEPTED***
Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm by Decysero

» HEY GUYS! Check this out.
Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm by Guest

» Premonition
Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm by Guest

» killveteran: apply trying again
Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 am by Guest

» apply from killveteran***pending/denied***
Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm by willie

» Rigt's Application***Accepted**
Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm by willie

»  App for the guild***Declined***
Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» My departure from Premonition
Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 am by Decysero

Similar topics
Info

Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argaroth

Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   Empty
PostSubject: Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*    Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:33 am

Character information:

Char Name: Argaroth
Class: Paladin
Spec: Protection

How long have you been playing on this server?: I've been playing Eternion-wow pretty close to the beginning of WotLK; I started playing on Deathwing as soon as it came out. Took a small break, now I'm back.

How well are you with the Magic Stone?: Pretty good, I've used it for quite awhile.

What would you say your best qualities are?: I'm friendly, fair, smart, and trustworthy.

What Interests you most about our guild?: I'm just looking for a nice group of people to spend some of my time with. Maybe help some people out or maybe just chat with fellow guild members.

Who do you usually hang out with on the server?: No one; I took a small break, but I didn't really even hang out with anyone before that. I guess that's one of the main reasons that I'm applying, because I have no one to just hang out with.

Personal Information:

Name: Brett
Sex: Male

Where are you from?: Charleston, South Carolina. I currently live in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. I've spent six years living in Japan.

Some information about you, what do you like to do, hobbies: I can be very social at times. I'm a generally friendly person; I've been told that I'm fun to be around. I like computer programing, although I only know the basics. I'm REALLY into WoW. I spend anywhere from 4 to 10 hours per day on WoW on average; I'm pretty active.

So, to wrap up my application, I'd just like to say that I would love to become a member of the guild. I think everyone will like me; I'm easy to get along with. I don't fight on the internet or in real life; it's usually pointless. If you want to get to know me better, I'd be happy to add you on facebook or just talk with you. Thank you for reading my application! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tirionl / Wimert
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Tirionl / Wimert

PostSubject: Re: Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*    Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:44 am

The Officer's and I will go over this Application. Please be Patient while we decide. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*    Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:46 am

hey brett, nice application.. anyways, you dont sound like ur 15.. lol but from ur app, u don't sound like a trouble maker either.. so we decided to give u a chance at Initiate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*    Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*   Empty

Back to top Go down

Argaroth's Application *****Accepted*
Page 1 of 1