Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Wellnigh as at as files
Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm by Guest

» Nesh/Nih's App. ***ACCEPTED***
Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm by Decysero

» HEY GUYS! Check this out.
Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm by Guest

» Premonition
Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm by Guest

» killveteran: apply trying again
Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 am by Guest

» apply from killveteran***pending/denied***
Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm by willie

» Rigt's Application***Accepted**
Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm by willie

»  App for the guild***Declined***
Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» My departure from Premonition
Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 am by Decysero

Similar topics
Info

Solarflare's New Application**** denied**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solarflare

Solarflare's New Application**** denied** Empty
PostSubject: Solarflare's New Application**** denied**   Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:01 am

Character information:

Char Name: Solarflare / Dumpstersex (my two mains)
Alt Char Names: Amethyst (warlock, not spec'ed)
Class: Paladin / Shaman
Spec: Retribution / Enhancement

How long have you been playing on this server?: Solarflare-1d 15hr 13min 44s / Dumpstersex- 1d 20 hr 30min 6s (Like I said, don't get much of a chance to get on).

How well are you with the Magic Stone?: I know how to use it properly and will understand how to find places if people tell me where to look. So fairly well.

What would you say your best qualities are?: I can zone out of a converstation, I don't beg unless I really(5) need or want something super badly, I'm attractive lol! , I am not a nerd (I mean that with no offense).

What Interests you most about our guild?: Profit recommended it to me, It seems like a nice guild, it is very active and sucsessful.

who do you usually hang out with on the server?: I have had a hard time getting on since I downloaded the update(cataclysm, long story on why), because my brother Prophet is on the computer all the time and he's bigger then me so...(do the math
Personal Information:

Name: Dead, because I killed it affraid (JK, I do not want to elaborate further because of cyber dangers) But I will respond to Dump, Ario, and Solar in-game, or you can just use my full char name.

Where are you from?: The Earth (I will not elaborate further because of cyber dangers, Thank you for your understanding).

Some information about you, what do you like to do, hobbies: Painting, videogames and listening to music (rock, alternative and punk). Watchin TV (Some of my favorite shows: Burn Notice, Naruto, South Park, Bones, Scrubs).

Thank you for your time and patience,
Solarflare/Dumpstersex

Last edited by Decysero on Wed May 25, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Re-doing application)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solarflare's New Application**** denied**   Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Hello there Solarflare.
Could you please fill in all the information in this form.

Copy & Paste the Information Below on a New Topic thread to begin)
PS: Back-click & make a new post. do not repost on this thread. Mahalo
This is a how an application should look when applying.

PS: to increase your chance of joining, reveal more information about yourself then that is listed below,

Title of Topic should be something like this (Char name's Application)

Character information:

Char Name:
Class:
Spec:

How long have you been playing on this server?:

How well are you with the Magic Stone?:

What would you say your best qualities are?:

What Interests you most about our guild?:

who do you usually hang out with on the server?:

Personal Information:

Name:
Where are you from?:

Some information about you, what do you like to do, hobbies:
Back to top Go down
Decysero
Officer
Officer
Decysero

PostSubject: Re: Solarflare's New Application**** denied**   Solarflare's New Application**** denied** EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:48 pm

I am sorry but per the guild rules ...we cannot except u into the guild because of age requirements ...have to be at least 17 and your app says 14 ... sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solarflare's New Application**** denied**   Solarflare's New Application**** denied** Empty

Back to top Go down

Solarflare's New Application**** denied**
Page 1 of 1