Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Wellnigh as at as files
Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm by Guest

» Nesh/Nih's App. ***ACCEPTED***
Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm by Decysero

» HEY GUYS! Check this out.
Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm by Guest

» Premonition
Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm by Guest

» killveteran: apply trying again
Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 am by Guest

» apply from killveteran***pending/denied***
Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm by willie

» Rigt's Application***Accepted**
Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm by willie

»  App for the guild***Declined***
Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» My departure from Premonition
Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 am by Decysero

Similar topics
Info

Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zingo

Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* Empty
PostSubject: Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted*   Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Hello everyone Zingo here =)
Here is my application to the guild

Char Name: Zingo
Class: Shaman
Spec: Resto

How long have you been playing on this server?: not to long unfortunately, but i will look forth to be active as mush i can.

How well are you with the Magic Stone?: Pretty good if i can say so, im a quick learner so it wont take longg untill i know it well.

What would you say your best qualities are?: Im pretty good at healing ( have 4 healing chars on retail )

What Interests you most about our guild?: The mature peoples and that is a Social guild.

who do you usually hang out with on the server?: Dasemon due hes my best friend

Personal Information:

Name: Victor

Where are you from?: Sweden

Some information about you, what do you like to do, hobbies: Making my own music, Playing computer games.

Thanks for redaing this and GL HF =)
Back to top Go down

Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted*   Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted* EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:18 pm

will give u a chance at rank Initiate, ps: u should respect to enhancement

pst Aresfour,Onewarrior for invite or ask any of our members if any officer is on and ask them for invite
Back to top Go down

Zingo's Application to the guild *********Accepted*
Page 1 of 1