Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Wellnigh as at as files
Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm by Guest

» Nesh/Nih's App. ***ACCEPTED***
Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm by Decysero

» HEY GUYS! Check this out.
Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm by Guest

» Premonition
Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm by Guest

» killveteran: apply trying again
Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 am by Guest

» apply from killveteran***pending/denied***
Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm by willie

» Rigt's Application***Accepted**
Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm by willie

»  App for the guild***Declined***
Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» My departure from Premonition
Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 am by Decysero

Similar topics
Info

Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted******

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthras

Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** Empty
PostSubject: Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted******   Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:55 am

Character information:

Char Name: Arthras
Class:Warrior
Spec:Fury

How long have you been playing on this server?:I have been playing on this server for Four weeks

How well are you with the Magic Stone?: I know most of its uses and I can teleport to where I want to fairly quickly

What would you say your best qualities are?: I like to help others and meet new people.

What Interests you most about our guild?: I am looking for a good guild and i know some people in your guild and they are friendly and very helpful.

who do you usually hang out with on the server?: I usually hang out with Blazinglight or Ohwarrior

what kind gear do you have? I have Tidewalker/Lava set with some (seal) gear from Catacombs

how much dps do you carry? I have 19k dps

Personal Information:

Name: Justin Sison

Where are you from?: California

Some information about you, what do you like to do, hobbies: I like to hang out with my friends wherever. I also like to play tennis when i have time to play. Other than that I usually play WoW when im not doing other things.
Back to top Go down
willie
Officer
Officer
willie

Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted******   Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted****** EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:15 pm

hi i took a quick read trough your apply it doesn't look so bad so i will discuz it with other officers as sonn i get home, if non of the other officers have all rdy done it Wink
Back to top Go down

Arthras's Guild Application*****accepted******
Page 1 of 1