Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Wellnigh as at as files
Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm by Guest

» Nesh/Nih's App. ***ACCEPTED***
Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm by Decysero

» HEY GUYS! Check this out.
Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm by Guest

» Premonition
Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm by Guest

» killveteran: apply trying again
Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 am by Guest

» apply from killveteran***pending/denied***
Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm by willie

» Rigt's Application***Accepted**
Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm by willie

»  App for the guild***Declined***
Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» My departure from Premonition
Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 am by Decysero

Similar topics
Info

Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthenan

Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* Empty
PostSubject: Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted*   Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Char Name: Arthenan
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Frost (with a few in blood)

How long have you been playing on this server?: I started on Deathwing a few months ago, but I took a short hiatus when I discovered my characters from Apocalypse were gone.

How well are you with the Magic Stone?: I am extremely proficient with the Magic Stone, and usually only take a second or two to get to where I want to go.

What would you say your best qualities are?: I am very helpful and encouraging. I also stand up for others whenever I see a problem.

What Interests you most about our guild?: It seems to have some of the same qualities that I have been looking for in other guilds but can't find: helpfulness, polite members who show respect to others, and great people in general!

Who do you usually hang out with on the server?: I usually try and solo all that I can (I don't want to seem like a beggar all the time looking for free gear). However, one person I DO hang out with is a member from your guild named Wilkinzz. He has been very helpful getting me acquainted with the way the server works nowadays.

what kind gear do you have?: My gear is very composite, consisting of pieces of LavaRoaring and TideWalker as well as the Beginner Trial gear. (It's not as good as some peoples' but I am working as fast as I can to fix it)

how much dps do you carry?: My DPS meter is broken currently and I am looking for a new one, but I am able to kill mobs with 300K in less than a minute, so at least 15K
Personal Information:

Name: Trebor

Where are you from?: Charlotte, North Carolina

Some information about you, what do you like to do, hobbies: I enjoy reading books, sketching, and playing video games

Extra: On the Apocalypse server, before the merge, my character had 3/4 heroism gear, and I cleared Desert Eagle every chance I got. If that's any indication, I at least know what I am doing. I'm not just a newbie that can't do a single thing for themselves. However, as previously stated, my gear is not that great so I will need help every once in a while, but once I get up and going I should be fine.

I'm sorry if this is wordier than any of the other applications you have received thus far, I just want to make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted*   Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:23 am

Aloha bro'ski, ur app seems good so.. guud luck Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted*   Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:44 am

Hello there Arthenan.
Your application seems excellent, and fyi its not too to wordy I love reading a good app Smile
Welcome to the guild, as an initiate.
Back to top Go down
Dagany
Officer
Officer
Dagany

PostSubject: Re: Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted*   Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:47 am

I'll be happy to Inv you whenever you get on, I've added you to my friends list so I'm notified of when that event occurs. If I'm on when you get on, I'll shoot you an inv. If not, wisp any officer and they'll inv you.
Back to top Go down
http://premonition.forumq.net
willie
Officer
Officer
willie

PostSubject: Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership   Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:51 am

you are accepted, when u log on /zerax ingame and i will invite you if im not on just ask anny member of premonition to notify a officer to invite you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted*   Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted* Empty

Back to top Go down

Arthenan's Application for Guild Membership*****Accepted*
Page 1 of 1